Saturday, September 28, 2013

September 28, Week 12 - Back to Work

I went back to work last week, and it went about as well as I suspected.  I drive a computer mouse for a living, and was able to put my feet up while doing so, and happily my edema in my feet has not returned.  My problem is that I am in about a 5 hour cycle where itching will return in force and the only way to calm it down it to take a bath.  Sure enough, about at lunch time my body would go crazy and I'd have to hightail it home for a bath.  So, I was able to get in less than half my usual hours.  I am a bit encouraged that I was able to even do that, and am really hopeful that the itching will ease a bit before Monday.

My skin, feeling hot/cold, foot pain, and nerve tingling continue to slowly improve and my primary challenge is the insane itching.  It is simply not getting any better and sometimes is almost unbearable. 

I am really happy that the rash that started to appear on my face did not materialize!

No comments:

Post a Comment